Microsoft 365 Business redefines productivity and brings together the best Microsoft Office Business applications with powerful cloud services, access management, and outstanding security to transform the way you work.
Microsoft 365 Business Premium is best for businesses that need everything included in Business Standard plus advanced cyberthreat protection and device management.
- Stay up to date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
- Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook, Exchange, and Teams.
- Manage your files from anywhere with 1 TB of cloud storage on OneDrive for Business.
- Defend your business against advanced cyberthreats with sophisticated phishing and ransomware protection.
- Control access to sensitive information using encryption to help keep data from being accidentally shared.
- Secure devices that connect to your data and help keep iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac devices safe and up to date.
Download the Full Plan Comparison Table
Microsoft 365 Business Premium Apps:
Microsoft 365 Business Premium Services:
Web and mobile versions of Office applications
- Use web versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Have always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote for iOS, Android® devices on up to 5 phones and 5 tablets
- Collaborate using real-time co-authoring so multiple users can work in the same document, simultaneously
Email and calendaring
- Host email with a 50 GB mailbox
- Use your own custom domain name ([email protected])
- Get business-class email on phones, tablets, desktops, and the web with Exchange
- Manage your calendar, share available meeting times, schedule meetings, and get reminders
- Easily schedule meetings and respond to invitations using shared calendars
- Set up new user emails, restore deleted accounts, create custom scripts, and more from anywhere
File storage and sharing
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive storage
- Work on a file and save it directly to OneDrive or SharePoint; your changes are updated across your synched devices
- Share files with external contacts by providing access or guest links
- Securely share documents and send emails so only those with the right permissions can access the information
- Access and sync files on PC or Mac and mobile devices
Teamwork and communication
- Host online meetings and video calls for up to 250 users with Microsoft Teams
- Chat with your team from your desktop or on the go with Microsoft Teams
- Bring together all your team’s chats, meetings, files, and apps so you can easily connect and collaborate from one place with Microsoft Teams
- Create team sites to share information, content, and files throughout your intranet using SharePoint
Security and compliance
- Protect your email against spam, malware, and known threats with Exchange Online Protection
- Meet key international, regional, and industry-specific standards and terms, with more than 1,000 security and privacy controls
- Control who and when someone has access to your business information with security groups and custom permissions
- Create password policies that require users to reset their passwords after a specified number of days
Support and deployment
- Access support on the phone or the web anytime
- Have peace of mind with 99.9% uptime guaranteed
- Maximum number of users = 300
- Licensed for commercial use
Desktop versions of Office apps for PC and Mac
- Get fully installed and always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote for Windows or Mac
- Install the Office apps on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user
Tools to build and manage your business
- Plan schedules and daily tasks with Microsoft Teams
- Track information and work that matters most to your team with Microsoft Lists
- Gather feedback from your customers and employees with Microsoft Forms
- Make it easier for your customers to schedule and manage appointments with Microsoft Bookings
Advanced security (Microsoft 365 Business Premium)
- Help protect against sophisticated threats hidden in email attachments and links, and get cutting-edge defenses against zero-day threats, ransomware, and other advanced malware attempts with Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
- Remotely wipe company data from lost or stolen devices with Selective Wipe from Intune
- Restrict copying or saving of company information to unauthorized apps and locations with App protection for Office mobile apps
- Control who has access to company information by applying restrictions like Do Not Copy and Do Not Forward with information rights management
- Apply policies that provide pre-breach threat resistance in Windows 10 with Windows Defender Exploit Guard
- Enforce malware protection to help keep your Windows 10 devices safe from viruses, spyware, and other malicious software with Windows Defender
- Enable unlimited cloud archive and long-term preservation policies to ensure you never lose an email with Exchange Online Archiving
Device management (Microsoft 365 Business Premium)
- Configure security features and settings on Windows 10 PCs and mobile devices running iOS or Android® with an easy-to-use setup wizard
- Use simplified controls to manage policies applied to Windows 10 PCs
- Automatically deploy the Office apps to Windows 10 PCs
- Configure your PCs to automatically install Office and Windows 10 updates
- Apply security policies to protect business data on all your devices, including iOS, Android®, and Windows PCs with Mobile Device Management from Intune