Microsoft 365 Business redefines productivity and brings together the best Microsoft Office Business applications with powerful cloud services, access management, and outstanding security to transform the way you work.
Microsoft 365 Business Basic is best for businesses that need Microsoft Teams (Microsoft Collaboration Tool) and cloud storage. Desktop versions of Office apps are not included.
- Host email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address.
- Create a hub for teamwork to connect your teams with Microsoft Teams.
- Access web versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
- Host online meetings and video conferencing for up to 250 users.
- Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
Download the Full Plan Comparison Table
Microsoft 365 Business Basic Apps:
Microsoft 365 Business Basic Services:
Web and mobile versions of Office applications
- Use web versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Have always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote for iOS, Android® devices on up to 5 phones and 5 tablets
- Collaborate using real-time co-authoring so multiple users can work in the same document, simultaneously
Email and calendaring
- Host email with a 50 GB mailbox
- Use your own custom domain name (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Get business-class email on phones, tablets, desktops, and the web with Exchange
- Manage your calendar, share available meeting times, schedule meetings, and get reminders
- Easily schedule meetings and respond to invitations using shared calendars
- Set up new user emails, restore deleted accounts, create custom scripts, and more from anywhere
File storage and sharing
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive storage
- Work on a file and save it directly to OneDrive or SharePoint; your changes are updated across your synched devices
- Share files with external contacts by providing access or guest links
- Securely share documents and send emails so only those with the right permissions can access the information
- Access and sync files on PC or Mac and mobile devices
Teamwork and communication
- Host online meetings and video calls for up to 250 users with Microsoft Teams
- Chat with your team from your desktop or on the go with Microsoft Teams
- Bring together all your team’s chats, meetings, files, and apps so you can easily connect and collaborate from one place with Microsoft Teams
- Create team sites to share information, content, and files throughout your intranet using SharePoint
Security and compliance
- Protect your email against spam, malware, and known threats with Exchange Online Protection
- Meet key international, regional, and industry-specific standards and terms, with more than 1,000 security and privacy controls
- Control who and when someone has access to your business information with security groups and custom permissions
- Create password policies that require users to reset their passwords after a specified number of days
Support and deployment
- Access support on the phone or the web anytime
- Have peace of mind with 99.9% uptime guaranteed
- Maximum number of users = 300
- Licensed for commercial use
Tools to build and manage your business
- Plan schedules and daily tasks with Microsoft Teams
- Track information and work that matters most to your team with Microsoft Lists
- Gather feedback from your customers and employees with Microsoft Forms